At Brama Cooling Techniques, we go the extra mile to ensure that our projects are handled with the utmost care. We strive for precision and quality craftsmanship in every service area we provide. Our goal is not to meet our client’s expectations - it's to exceed them.
Brama Cooling Techniques has been in business for over 30 years, specializing in high quality HVAC installations and Sheet Metal Fabricating. We are seeking a Red Seal Journeyperson - Sheet Metal Worker – Experienced Preferred to join our team. This individual should be keen to develop their skills in the fast-paced construction environment.
This is a permanent full-time position located on Vancouver Island, starting at $25/hour, up to $35/hour depending on experience. We currently have multiple work sites on the go all over Vancouver Island, so travel is a requirement! Our office & fabrication shop are located in Duncan, BC.
· Coordinate and lead in the successful installation of various HVAC equipment
· Fabricate and install ductwork
· Ability to use QuickBooks Time App & Salus Pro App as a form of accurate electronic job reporting
· Use of various power tools, lifting, and general labour duties as needed
· Ability to organize your own jobs, direct others if needed
· Assure probability on your part of the work
· Develop healthy relationships between sub-trades, site superintendents and co-workers
· Attend various site meetings and relay important information through correct channels
· Keeping our shop and vehicles clean at all times.
Skills & Requirements
· Valid Driver's License required
· Ability to work alone and in group settings
· Fall Protection Certification & Lift Certification (Reimbursement for specified training is available)
· Mechanical Aptitude & Instincts
· Ability to follow instruction
· Reliable and Punctual
· Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
· 8-hour shift, Monday - Friday
· Red Seal Journeyman in Sheet Metal Trade (Preferred)
· ITA Ticket or certification of equal value
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour